How it works
- Step 1 – SnapYour on-site Impressius printer encourages shoppers to capture moments using their smartphones. There’s no better incentive to take in-store #selfies.
- Step 2 – ShareUsers post their photos with your brand tag & store location on social media, creating an avalanche of shares, likes and new followers. User-Generated Content at its best.
- Step 3 – PrintA photo sticker is automatically printed with your logo & an optional promo coupon. Spread your campaign message among their friends and fans while driving foot traffic at the store.
- Collect dataEmail profiles are automatically captured (GDPR proof ✅), so you can retarget & follow-up on qualified leads. Our analytics report tracks how well your brand is trending and who is talking about you.
Convert your foot traffic into brand ambassadors
- Easy to useImpressius uses social media & chat apps to source photos, which makes the experience seamless. Easy use means more promotion for you.
- Analytics & data captureTrack how well your brand is trending on social media with our KPI report. Use these insights combined with captured names & emails for retargeting qualified leads — we're GDPR compliant.
- No staff requiredOur printers were designed with you in mind to be super simple to deploy globally, including in airports. Just plug and play — your staff is trained in just a few minutes. Our 24/7 technical support provides you peace of mind.
- VersatilityPerfect for store openings, travel retail, seasonal campaigns, brand activations, product launches, and more. Add a detachable coupon on printouts to boost revenue and loyalty.
Check out the Impressius printer in a travel retail environment
Hear what our customers have to say...
- We were delighted by the results and our campaign even got highlighted by the retailer!Etienne Silvestre - Global Travel Retail
- We are pleased to be a global deployment partner of Impressius. This solution effectively bridges digital & physical.Robert Penn - Owner, Concourse Display Management
We work with the top players in over 20 countries